ABOUT THE BOOK:
Blog Title: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons Summary
Name: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill
Author: Napoleon Hill
Download Free Audiobooks from Audible
Buy The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons on Amazon
Book size: 548 pages
Before talking about The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons Summary, let’s first discuss the book’s author Napoleon Hill. Oliver Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author. He is best known for his book Think and Grow Rich. His book Think and Grow Rich is among the 10 best-selling self-help books of all time. Most of Napoleon’s books were promoted as Expounding principles to achieve success.
After twenty-six years of research, including interviews with more than 500 self-made millionaires, laid the foundation for his massive collection. Napoleon studied the accomplishments of masterminds such as Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Andrew carnage, Theodore Roosevelt, and Alexander Graham Bell. Napoleon hill assembled his learning, put all his learning together, and offer that learning to the world as THE LAW OF SUCCESS BOOK. His book The law of success is easy to read the book. He wrote a book in such a way that it can be taught to high school students. This book is a self-development guru which shows us the road to success with timeless wisdom.
The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons Summary:
The author says:
- If you believe you can this is a course on the fundamentals of success.
- Success is very largely a matter of adjusting one’s self to the ever-changing and varying environment of life.
- People should learn to adjust themselves in the ever-changing environment of life with peace and with the spirit of harmony.
- Harmony is based upon the understanding of the forces constituting one’s environment. Therefore, this course is, in reality, a blueprint that may follow straight to success.
- This course helps the student to interpret, understand and make the most of these environmental forces of life.
- Before you start reading the law of success lessons, you must understand what exactly a course is and what is the history of the course. You should know exactly what course promises to those who follow it till they assimilated the laws and principles upon which it is based.
- You must know its limitation and its possibilities as a help in your fight for a place in the world.
- This course is prepared for serious-minded people who devote at least a portion of their time to the business of succeeding in life.
- The course which he has written has two-fold nature, first to help the earnest students to find out what are their weaknesses and secondly to help them to create a definite plan for tackling those weaknesses.
- Every successful person on earth has a correct certain weak point in their personality before they began to succeed.
- The weaknesses which stand between people and their success are Intolerance, greed, jealousy, revenge, egotism, the tendency to reap where they haven’t sown, cupidity, and the habit of spending more than they earn.
All these enemies of mankind and other too which isn’t mentioned create problems between people and their success, all these problems and enemies have been covered under the law of success in such a manner that any person of reasonable intelligence may master them with little effort or inconvenience.
“NO MAN HAS A CHANCE TO ENJOY PERMANENT SUCCESS UNTIL HE BEGINS TO LOOK IN A MIRROR FOR THE REAL CAUSE OF ALL HIS MISTAKES.” – NAPOLEON HILL
Fifteen Laws of Success:
1. Definite Chief Aim
Will teach you how you can save the wasted effort that the majority of people expend in trying to find their life work. This lesson will teach you how you can avoid aimless life and how you can fix your heart and hand upon some definite and can find conceived purpose as a life work.
This lesson will help you to master the six basic fears with which every person has cursed the fear of poverty, the fear of ill health, the fear of old age, the fear of criticism, the fear of the loss of someone, and the fear of death. this lesson will teach you the difference between egotism and real self-confidence all this teaching is based on real definite usable knowledge.
3. Habit of Saving
This lesson will teach you how to distribute your income systematically so that a definite percentage of it will steadily be accumulated. The author says that no one can succeed in life without saving money, there is no exception to this rule and no one may escape it.
4. Initiative & Leadership
In this lesson, the author will teach you how you can become a leader in your chosen field. This lesson will develop in you the instinct of leadership which will gradually move you to the top of understanding in which you participate.
This lesson will stimulate your mind so that get new ideas and can develop new plans which will help you attain the object of your definite chief aim. This lesson will teach you how you can build new houses out of the same old stones.
This lesson will help you gel up with everyone with whom you come in contact with an interest in you and in your ideas, Author says that enthusiasm is part of a pleasing personality and this kind of personality is a must in order to influence others to co-operate with you.
In this lesson, you will learn that Self-control is like a balance wheel in which you will control your enthusiasm and move it in the direction where you wish it to carry you. this chapter will teach you how you can be the master of your fate and captain of your soul.
8. Habit of Doing More Than Paid For
This is one of the most important lessons of the law of success course, this lesson will teach you how you can take advantage of the law of increasing returns, which will eventually insure you a return in money. Far out of proportion to the service you render. The author says that no one can be a real leader in life unless they don’t practice the habit of doing more work and better work than that for which they are paid.
9. Pleasing Personality
The author says that a pleasing personality is a fulcrum on which you must place the crowbar of your efforts and when it is placed with intelligence then it will enable you to remove mountains of obstacles.
10. Accurate Thinking
The author says that this is one of the most important foundation stones of all enduring success, in this lesson you will learn how to separate facts from the information. This lesson will teach you how you can organize known facts into two classes first under important and second under unimportant.
This lesson will teach you how to have maximum attention to one subject at a time until you have worked out practical plans for mastering that subject.
This lesson will teach you the value of teamwork in everything you do, it will teach you how you can apply the law of mastermind, and this lesson will teach you how you can coordinate your efforts with others.
13. Profiting by Failure
This lesson will teach you how you can move ahead from all your past and future mistakes, and how to make stepping stones out of all of your past and future mistakes and failures. This will teach you the difference between failure and temporary defeat.
This lesson will teach you how you can avoid the disastrous effects of racial and religious prejudices. It means people poisoned their minds in foolish arguments related to these subjects which becomes the major reason for their setback. the author says that no one can become an accurate thinker without practicing tolerance. The author says that intolerance closes the book of knowledge, and never allows a person to move towards the success journey.
15. Practicising Golden Rule
This lesson will teach you how to make use of this great universal law of human conduct in such a manner that you can easily get tuneful cooperation from any individual or group of people. the author says that a lack of understanding of the law upon which the golden rule of philosophy is based is the major reason for millions of people’s fail.
This is the end of The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons Summary. this is another amazing book written by Napoleon Hills and you must read it hence if you want to understand each lesson of this book in more detail then do buy this book from the given link:
Buy The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons on Amazon